Today I am going to share a DIY egg hair mask. You can make this at home very easily and it makes your hair softer, smoother, silkier and stronger. This hair mask also prevents dryness and it is very moisturizing.
You can use either the yolk part of the egg or just the white of the egg or both depending on your hair type.
Egg White – for oily hair and scalp
Egg yolk – for dry brittle hair
Whole egg – for normal hair
1 whole lemon
1. Take either yolk/egg white/whole egg (depending on your hair type) in a bowl.
2. Squeeze the whole lemon and add the juice to the same bowl.
3. Whisk the mixture well.
5. Take partitions of your hair and apply the mixture all over your scalp using a hair brush.
6. Put your hair to a bun and cover your hair with a shower cap.
7. Let it sit for 10-15 mins and then wash your hair with shampoo.
1. Lemon reduces the smell of the eggs to a certain extent. If you don’t like the smell of eggs on your hair, you could use only the egg white with lemon.
2. Lemon also reduces dandruff and makes your hair shinier.
3. Never use hot water for washing your hair. Use only warm water.
4. I apply this mask once a week and it has tamed my frizzy hair and also made it softer and shinier.
I hope this post was helpful.