L’OREAL PARIS TOTAL REPAIR 5 SERUM : REVIEW, PRICE, BUY ONLINE INDIA
I have been using the Matrix Biolage Smoothing hair serum for years and suddenly when I ran out of it, I could not buy it online. And the search finally resulted in buying this serum, L’Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Instant Smoothing and Nourishing Oil Serum.
Rs.154 – 40ml
The serum comes in a off-white bottle with a red flip open cap. The cap closes tightly and there is no leakage, perfect for travel.
CONSISTENCY AND SMELL:
The serum is oil like and is quite runny. It has a pleasant smell which is not too over powering.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- Take a few drops of serum onto the palms of your hand. The amount of serum depends on the length of your hair.
- Rub hands together and distribute evenly along the lengths of your hair, payig particular attention to the ends.
- Close the cap and preserve the product quality. For best results, use on towel dried damp hair. Can also be used on completely dry hair prior to combing for frizz-control and smoothening.
I have been using this serum and I have almost switched to another new bottle of this serum, and I must say that I am liking it. It gives shine to the hair without weighing it down. It is not too oily and deatangles hair easily when applied to damp hair.
Since I have dry frizzy hair, and recently there are a lot of baby hairs, this serum fails to work on the baby hairs, which is a drawback. Otherwise I like this serum more than the Matix Biolage Serum mainly because it is affordable. This serum also makes you hair soft and smooth, without making it look oily.
BUY ONLINE: AMAZON
- Makes hair soft and smooth
- Detangles hair easily.
- Does not weigh down the hair.
- Does not make hair oily.
- Fails to work on baby hair.
I would highly recommend and repurchase L’oreal Paris Total Repair 5 serum mainly because it is affordable and performs well. There is nothing much you can expect from a serum more than this!
*P.S This is not a sponsored post.